What You Need To Know
In order to obtain a tattoo or piercing, a new consent form must be filled out for each service. While you may have filled one out previously, we are legally required to obtain consent for each individual service.
To speed this process up, we make our consent forms available before you arrive at the studio, so that you do not need to arrive early for your appointment. If you decide to fill these forms out early, you will need to use a touch enabled device that can connect to the internet, and follow these instructions:
- Click on the link below
- Fill out all fields to the best of your knowledge
- Do not continue to the second page
- Click the appropriate button to save the form
- Enter your email into the appropriate box
- Forward the email you receive to the location you are visiting
- Inform the person handling your paperwork at the studio when you arrive for your service that you have pre-filled the forms.
If you follow these steps, the staff at the studio can retrieve the document to finish the part they must fill out, and you can skip the time spent waiting to fill out the paperwork. You will also need to bring a valid government issued photo ID to your service that includes proof of age, as we are legally required to document this for every service.
If you are obtaining a tattoo or piercing for a minor, you will need to fill out this form, as well as bringing a printed Minor Consent Form for the service.